|The Newer zipLogixTM/NAR Benefit Package and How It Ties Into Realcomp Services
You may have heard about the newer zipLogixTM/NAR benefit package and wondered about Realcomp’s compatibility with it. The NAR member benefit package provides the following services to individual REALTOR® users:
- zipForm® Plus – Electronic Forms Software,
- zipTMSTM – Transaction Management Software,
- zipVault® – Unlimited Document Storage,
- NAR’s new REALTOR® Forms & Templates Library, and
- State-of-the-art technology, security, and disaster recovery
Details for each of these services (and more) are available via the flyer and website links listed in the following table:
How these offerings tie into your Realcomp services…
- As we have done for several years, Realcomp continues to provide our MLS profile forms (and all form updates) to zipLogixTM, so the forms can be accessed by the Realcomp Subscribers who use zipForms® in their business.
- Additionally, zipLogixTM recently implemented zipFormMLS-Connect® with Realcomp. This enables Realcomp users to export listing data from their own existing listing(s) in Realcomp to zipTMSTM (the zipLogixTM transaction management platform).
How these offerings DO NOT tie into your Realcomp services…
- At this time, zipForms® Plus does not provide functionality that allows listings and documents to be uploaded directly into the Realcomp MLS. Therefore, please continue to use the RCO3® Input to upload your listings and documents to the Realcomp MLS.