Realcomp Broker Breakfast: Broker Update
Dear Broker Owner, Designated REALTOR®, and/or Office Manager,
Technology is moving faster than ever! We don't have to tell you this. We just want to keep you informed of Realcomp-related updates that are important to your real estate business.
Therefore, we invite you to attend Realcomp's first bi-annual Realcomp Broker Breakfast meeting of the year. The meeting will be held at Realcomp's offices in Farmington Hills. MLS topics on the agenda for this meeting include:
- MLS Participation Counts
- Updates from Realcomp's 2017 Business Plan
- Recent MLS Rules and Policy Improvements
- Realcomp's Upcoming Implementation of Remine and What It Can Do for You and Your Agents
- A Project Upstream Update
- How is Realcomp's Implementation of the Great Lakes Repository (GLR) Data Working for You and Your Agents? We Want to Know!
- Realcomp's 2017 Tools of the Trade REALTOR Expo - Scheduled for Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- and more!
We believe this event will be very informative and we hope you will plan to participate.
Event Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Please RSVP for this event now.
As always, we thank you for your participation in the Realcomp MLS!